Assessment & Selection
Our innovative approach to Assessment and Selection uses bespoke business simulations, role plays with the help of actors, presentations, structured interviews and carefully chosen psychometrics to measure competence and potential.
Well designed assessment and selection solutions improve the capability, efficiency and well being of organisations. They do so by building a culture of objectivity and fairness; identifying development needs and enabling employees to be placed in roles where they can truly thrive.
Whether the challenge you face is matching people to jobs as part of restructuring, identifying how people measure on key competencies and capabilities or designing a reliable and cost effective selection process, our leading edge approach can help you.
Our services include:
- Job and Competency Analysis
- Assessment Centre Design & Delivery
- Individual Assessment & Profiling using Psychometrics* - to assess Personality, Motivation, Aptitudes and Abilities
- Selection Skills Training
- Interview Skills Training
- Occupational Testing Training**
* We are registered with all major psychometric test publishers but also have access to a range of bespoke psychometric tests. We can offer impartial advice on the right instruments for your particular assessment needs.
** We are accredited by the BPS to provide training in Test Administration and Level A Occupational testing.
Examples of Consultancy Projects:
First Great Western Trains - Design and implementation of Assessment Centres to select staff into new roles following an organisational restructuring
Western Power Distribution – Provision of psychologists to act as assessors and deliver feedback on Assessment Centre events.
ICI - Design and validation of a Critical Thinking Skills Assessment for Senior Management assessment and development of Chemical Engineers.
AVIVA - Design of Role Play and Case study exercises used on Assessment Centres for business managers and senior underwriters. NBA consultants acted as assessors on these events.
Environment Agency - Role play and case study exercises designed to elicit key behaviours on senior management Assessment Centres.Assessment and Selection Case Study